Ruby Corset Masquerade Ball Gown, 3 pc Couture Ensemble M
This rich and elegant ensemble features a red brocade corset with matching silk skirt and a lace trimmed ivory chemise.
The contouring corset is patterned to enhance and lift the soft curve of the bust, and shape in the waist. Based on a historical silhouette from the 18th century, this modern version is heavily boned for maximum shaping and structure. The back is laced with a matching ribbon tie, allowing for extra adjustability. The corset is made of red brocade and flatlined to sturdy black cotton coutil, for long-term structure.
The full, long skirt is made of shimmering silk with a convertible back for versatility. With the use of several strategically placed ribbons, the back can be pulled up to create a full bustle or, for an extra dramatic effect, the ribbons can be untied giving the back a long full train.
For coverage and a hint of lace, an ivory batiste chemise is worn underneath the corset. This peek of delicate lace adds a beautiful touch to the decolletage and at the upper arms.
-Adjustable back lacing
-Made of red brocade, flatlined to strong cotton coutil
-Adjustable waistband with hook and several bars plus snap closure
-Wear as a bustled back using inside back ties
-Wear as a long train by untying inside back ties
Hand made in USA by Period Corsets. For more rentable pieces made by Period Corsets, see our Brand Page: https://amasquerade.com/p/brand/period-corsets/
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and maintain our low costs. With that in mind, here is our Return and Exchange Policy:
All requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 5 days of receiving the merchandise. Please call us for a return authorization number prior to returning the item. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number!
- If we sent you the wrong item (wrong style, color or size), we will exchange it for the right costume. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If it has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange it. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If the item was damaged in transit by UPS, please contact us immediately. We will arrange to send a replacement and give you instructions for returning the merchandise.
- If, upon visual inspection, it looks like the size won't fit, we will exchange it for a different size. You must return it within 5 days. You will pay the shipping costs.
- If, upon visual inspection, you don't like the item, we will exchange it for a different style that we may have in stock. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you want to return an item and do not want an exchange (e.g. there may be no time left to receive a substitute), we will refund the cost minus 20% restocking fee, provided it is returned in original packing and has not been worn at all. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Used rental costumes have a "no refunds" policy. Whether you rent or buy the used rental costumes, you may not have a refund, so it is important to inspect fit and condition before you decide. For this reason, we recommend that out-of-state customers do not choose our rental costumes.
If you are buying a costume for a special party, and if you want to use Return or Exchange privileges, then you must buy early enough, so that in case you need to exchange the costume, there will be enough time available.
During Halloween Season (Oct 1 to Oct 31) following additional restrictions apply: We will accept any returned item(s) received by us on or before October 14. If you cannot return the item by that date, then you must keep the item. Most orders placed in October will probably fall in the above category. That is why it is safer to buy your Halloween Costume in September to ensure your choice of style and also allow for the possibility of exchange, if necessary.