Plum 2 Piece Plus Size Couture Corset Masquerade Ball Gown
Deep and intoxicating, this corset gown provides dangerous curves with a brocade corset and matching brocade skirt.
The corset is made of deep plum colored brocade detailed with eggplant colored hand rouched trim along the top. The front panels allow a generous fullness in the bust and hips while the waist is nipped in. Based on a classic Victorian shape, this style accentuates extreme curves while smoothing and lifting. The back is laced with black satin ribbons for added adjustablility.
For the convenience of donning the corset by yourself we have included a center front opening spoon busk closure. The spoon busk is made of steel and and shaped to give the wearer extra control holding in the waist and tummy area providing even more shaping and smoothing.
The shapely skirt is made of the same eggplant brocade with coordinating rouched trim above the bottom flounce. This style of skirt is made of five-gores with darts creating shaping over the hips, flaring at the hem with a bias cut flounce. It features an adjustable waistband and a slight train at the back for dramatic effect.
Palatine Bridal division of Period Corsets offers exquisite gowns and corsets exclusively for curvy, plus-sized women.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and maintain our low costs. With that in mind, here is our Return and Exchange Policy:
All requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 5 days of receiving the merchandise. Please call us for a return authorization number prior to returning the item. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number!
- If we sent you the wrong item (wrong style, color or size), we will exchange it for the right costume. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If it has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange it. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If the item was damaged in transit by UPS, please contact us immediately. We will arrange to send a replacement and give you instructions for returning the merchandise.
- If, upon visual inspection, it looks like the size won't fit, we will exchange it for a different size. You must return it within 5 days. You will pay the shipping costs.
- If, upon visual inspection, you don't like the item, we will exchange it for a different style that we may have in stock. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you want to return an item and do not want an exchange (e.g. there may be no time left to receive a substitute), we will refund the cost minus 20% restocking fee, provided it is returned in original packing and has not been worn at all. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Used rental costumes have a "no refunds" policy. Whether you rent or buy the used rental costumes, you may not have a refund, so it is important to inspect fit and condition before you decide. For this reason, we recommend that out-of-state customers do not choose our rental costumes.
If you are buying a costume for a special party, and if you want to use Return or Exchange privileges, then you must buy early enough, so that in case you need to exchange the costume, there will be enough time available.
During Halloween Season (Oct 1 to Oct 31) following additional restrictions apply: We will accept any returned item(s) received by us on or before October 14. If you cannot return the item by that date, then you must keep the item. Most orders placed in October will probably fall in the above category. That is why it is safer to buy your Halloween Costume in September to ensure your choice of style and also allow for the possibility of exchange, if necessary.