Little Bo Peep Couture Corset, Historical Underpinnings
Customize your corset look with this 5 piece modular ensemble. Rent the whole outfit for only $100, while each piece available separately for rent or for sale, enabling you to customize your look by using any of these pieces with other pieces from other collections.
Shown here with Little Bo Peep Accessories, but can easily be changed into sultry sexy Marie Antoinette by adding a tall white decorated wig and jewelry! Fine couture fabrics and construction, designed and made in-house at A Masquerade, in collaboration with Period Corsets by Palatine Productions, make this an outfit no one else will be wearing at the masquerade ball.
BOLERO: Pink and ivory floral damask stripe fabric, with blush pink satin lining, fringe trim on cap sleeves and across the back. This open front cropped jacket shrug is a lovely accent when worn with a bustier corset top, to give a little modesty on arms and across the back. Designed and constructed in-house by A Masquerade Costume staff. $120 when purchased separately, or $20 to rent
BLOOMERS: Show your underpinnings! Short pantaloons knickers with flirty open “peek-a-boo” sides, made of pink and ivory floral damask stripe, with braided fringe trim at the cuff. Featuring elastic drawstring at low-rise waist, for customized fit and easy removal of the knickers while still wearing a corset. Knee closure is also size adjustable with drawstring and elastic. Designed and constructed in-house by A Masquerade Costume staff. $90 when purchased separately, or $20 to rent.
PINK CORSET: Underpinnings we love to show! Center back laced grommet opening, 1/4″ steel bones, Corded edges with center front drawstring to shape over bosom, and center back underlap placket modesty panel, with 1″ side seam allowances for easy alterations, cotton-backed satin, closed front. Design and construction: Period Corsets by Palatine Productions. $311 when purchased separately, or $75 to rent.
IVORY RUFFLE PANNIERS: aka “Rustles” Underpinnings we love to show! Based on Victorian single cage bustle, with ruffles added, worn as a pair over both hips for 18th century look of panniers. Set of two, tied in front and back to customize fit, or wear one individually on your bum, with your steampunk look. Ivory tafetta (OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE IN STORE). Also look great on the OUTSIDE, without the brocade overskirt covering them. Design and construction: Period Corsets by Palatine Productions. $120 for the pair, when purchased separately, or $20 to rent the pair.
OVERSKIRT/CAPE: The last piece shown in the photos over the Ivory Panniers as a skirt, could also be worn as a capelet if you want more coverage on top, in place of the Bolero, or over the Bolero. Made of Pink and ivory floral damask stripe, unlined, drawstring closure with grossgrain ribbon tie. Designed and constructed in-house by A Masquerade Costume staff. $120 when purchased separately, or $20 to rent
Hat, shepherd’s crook, footwear, jewelry and gloves available separately, or accessorize it your own way!
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and maintain our low costs. With that in mind, here is our Return and Exchange Policy:
All requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 5 days of receiving the merchandise. Please call us for a return authorization number prior to returning the item. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number!
- If we sent you the wrong item (wrong style, color or size), we will exchange it for the right costume. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If it has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange it. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If the item was damaged in transit by UPS, please contact us immediately. We will arrange to send a replacement and give you instructions for returning the merchandise.
- If, upon visual inspection, it looks like the size won't fit, we will exchange it for a different size. You must return it within 5 days. You will pay the shipping costs.
- If, upon visual inspection, you don't like the item, we will exchange it for a different style that we may have in stock. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you want to return an item and do not want an exchange (e.g. there may be no time left to receive a substitute), we will refund the cost minus 20% restocking fee, provided it is returned in original packing and has not been worn at all. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Used rental costumes have a "no refunds" policy. Whether you rent or buy the used rental costumes, you may not have a refund, so it is important to inspect fit and condition before you decide. For this reason, we recommend that out-of-state customers do not choose our rental costumes.
If you are buying a costume for a special party, and if you want to use Return or Exchange privileges, then you must buy early enough, so that in case you need to exchange the costume, there will be enough time available.
During Halloween Season (Oct 1 to Oct 31) following additional restrictions apply: We will accept any returned item(s) received by us on or before October 14. If you cannot return the item by that date, then you must keep the item. Most orders placed in October will probably fall in the above category. That is why it is safer to buy your Halloween Costume in September to ensure your choice of style and also allow for the possibility of exchange, if necessary.