Feminine Couture LACE Jacket and Bustle Accessory Set
Customize your steampunk, masquerade or fae look with this 2 piece ivory lace ensemble, including cropped bolero jacket shrug with long sleeves and flared wrist openings, paired with tie-on ruffled bustle open-front skirt, to feature everything you are wearing under these pieces!
Going to a Masquerade Ball, like Venice is Sinking? This look can easily be changed into sultry sexy Marie Antoinette by adding panniers underpinnings, a corset, and tall white decorated wig! Fine couture fabrics and construction, designed and made in-house at A Masquerade, make this an outfit no one else will be wearing at the masquerade ball.
BOLERO: Designed and constructed in-house by A Masquerade Costume staff. $120 when purchased separately, or $20 to rent
IVORY RUFFLE BUSTLE SKIRT: Designed and constructed in-house by A Masquerade Costume staff. $150 when purchased separately, or $25 to rent. Designed to wear over a Victorian single cage bustle on your bum, or a SET a PANNIERS on your hips for 18th century charm. Shown here WITHOUT any shaper underpinnings.
Last photo shows 18th century masquerade ball couples costumes, featuring the lace bolero jacket. All items in photo are available separately.
Complete this look your own way!!
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and maintain our low costs. With that in mind, here is our Return and Exchange Policy:
All requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 5 days of receiving the merchandise. Please call us for a return authorization number prior to returning the item. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number!
- If we sent you the wrong item (wrong style, color or size), we will exchange it for the right costume. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If it has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange it. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If the item was damaged in transit by UPS, please contact us immediately. We will arrange to send a replacement and give you instructions for returning the merchandise.
- If, upon visual inspection, it looks like the size won't fit, we will exchange it for a different size. You must return it within 5 days. You will pay the shipping costs.
- If, upon visual inspection, you don't like the item, we will exchange it for a different style that we may have in stock. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you want to return an item and do not want an exchange (e.g. there may be no time left to receive a substitute), we will refund the cost minus 20% restocking fee, provided it is returned in original packing and has not been worn at all. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Used rental costumes have a "no refunds" policy. Whether you rent or buy the used rental costumes, you may not have a refund, so it is important to inspect fit and condition before you decide. For this reason, we recommend that out-of-state customers do not choose our rental costumes.
If you are buying a costume for a special party, and if you want to use Return or Exchange privileges, then you must buy early enough, so that in case you need to exchange the costume, there will be enough time available.
During Halloween Season (Oct 1 to Oct 31) following additional restrictions apply: We will accept any returned item(s) received by us on or before October 14. If you cannot return the item by that date, then you must keep the item. Most orders placed in October will probably fall in the above category. That is why it is safer to buy your Halloween Costume in September to ensure your choice of style and also allow for the possibility of exchange, if necessary.