Handmade and hand sculpted leather mask by Washington artist Morgan Hersey, The Art of Disguise.
– Leather art mask with glossy topcoat.
– Black leather ties with weighted beads at the ends. Some people do not even need to tie the mask to their head, but simply drape the ties behind their ears.
– Lightweight and comfortable, with generous eye openings for visibility and proper fit.
– Leather responds to temperature and moisture from your skin to customize the fit as you wear it.
– While all masks from The Art of Disguise are unisex and gender neutral, Morgan’s work is particularly popular with men. A Masquerade Costume seeks to blur identity, according to Venetian custom. Masculine and feminine, male and female, you will see this duality bridged in Morgan’s work.
– Glasses can sometimes be worn under (or on top of) this thin leather mask, depending on your glasses, but they are NOT specifically designed for that purpose and we do not guarantee compatibility with all frames.
– All masks by Morgan can be paired for couples, and worn with men’s or women’s period costumes or formal wear for Mardi Gras, Venetian Carnevale or any carnival masked ball. Also can be appropriate for Erotic, Naughty, Seductive, Sensual, Sultry, Sinful, Sexy, Role play, Kink, 50 Shades of Grey, Eyes wide shut, Fantasy theme parties and events.
– “The Art of Disguise” masks were previously made popular under the brand “Masks by Morgan” so you can grow your collection from the same artist.
– The Art of Disguise masks are all Limited Edition, numbered in series, and signed by the artist. Your mask will have a unique number and therefore be one of a kind.
Brand: The Art of Disguise
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
16759 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.