Handmade and hand sculpted leather mask by Washington artist Morgan Hersey, The Art of Disguise.
– Leather art mask with glossy topcoat.
– Black leather ties with weighted beads at the ends. Some people do not even need to tie the mask to their head, but simply drape the ties behind their ears.
– Lightweight and comfortable, with generous eye openings for visibility and proper fit.
– Leather responds to temperature and moisture from your skin to customize the fit as you wear it.
– While all masks from The Art of Disguise are unisex and gender neutral, Morgan’s work is particularly popular with men. A Masquerade Costume seeks to blur identity, according to Venetian custom. Masculine and feminine, male and female, you will see this duality bridged in Morgan’s work.
– Glasses can sometimes be worn under (or on top of) this thin leather mask, depending on your glasses, but they are NOT specifically designed for that purpose and we do not guarantee compatibility with all frames.
– All masks by Morgan can be paired for couples, and worn with men’s or women’s period costumes or formal wear for Mardi Gras, Venetian Carnevale or any carnival masked ball. Also can be appropriate for Erotic, Naughty, Seductive, Sensual, Sultry, Sinful, Sexy, Role play, Kink, 50 Shades of Grey, Eyes wide shut, Fantasy theme parties and events.
– “The Art of Disguise” masks were previously made popular under the brand “Masks by Morgan” so you can grow your collection from the same artist.
– The Art of Disguise masks are all Limited Edition, numbered in series, and signed by the artist. Your mask will have a unique number and therefore be one of a kind.
Brand: The Art of Disguise
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and maintain our low costs. With that in mind, here is our Return and Exchange Policy:
All requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 5 days of receiving the merchandise. Please call us for a return authorization number prior to returning the item. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number!
- If we sent you the wrong item (wrong style, color or size), we will exchange it for the right costume. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If it has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange it. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If the item was damaged in transit by UPS, please contact us immediately. We will arrange to send a replacement and give you instructions for returning the merchandise.
- If, upon visual inspection, it looks like the size won't fit, we will exchange it for a different size. You must return it within 5 days. You will pay the shipping costs.
- If, upon visual inspection, you don't like the item, we will exchange it for a different style that we may have in stock. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you want to return an item and do not want an exchange (e.g. there may be no time left to receive a substitute), we will refund the cost minus 20% restocking fee, provided it is returned in original packing and has not been worn at all. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Used rental costumes have a "no refunds" policy. Whether you rent or buy the used rental costumes, you may not have a refund, so it is important to inspect fit and condition before you decide. For this reason, we recommend that out-of-state customers do not choose our rental costumes.
If you are buying a costume for a special party, and if you want to use Return or Exchange privileges, then you must buy early enough, so that in case you need to exchange the costume, there will be enough time available.
During Halloween Season (Oct 1 to Oct 31) following additional restrictions apply: We will accept any returned item(s) received by us on or before October 14. If you cannot return the item by that date, then you must keep the item. Most orders placed in October will probably fall in the above category. That is why it is safer to buy your Halloween Costume in September to ensure your choice of style and also allow for the possibility of exchange, if necessary.