Ben Nye – Theatrical Make Up – Creme Kit TK-1
Ben Nye makes the most practical theatrical make up kits available. Creme make up kits are a standard for class, production, and all theatrical make up needs. Products are intensely pigmented, easy to blend and provide exceptional design options.
Kits include five cream bases plus a versatile assortment of special colors and products.
Each kit contains the following make up items: 3 Foundations, 2 Flat Brushes, 4 Creme Liners, White Hair Color (Ivory in TK-3), 1 Creme Rouge, Latex Foam Sponge, 1 Creme Highlight, Translucent Powder, 1 Creme Shadow, Velour Powder Puff, 1 Dry Rouge, Nose Scar and Putty, 1 Dry Rouge Brush, Spirit Gum, 2 Pencils, Stipple Sponge, 1 Natural Lip Color, Make-up Remover.
The generous supply of full size components provides dozens of applications for class plus several productions.
TK-1 Fair Female: Light-Medium
TK-2 Fair Male: Medium-Tan
TK-3 Olive: Light-Medium
TK-4 Olive: Medium-Deep
TK-6 Brown: Light-Medium
TK-7 Brown: Medium-Dark
Brand: Ben Nye
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and maintain our low costs. With that in mind, here is our Return and Exchange Policy:
All requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 5 days of receiving the merchandise. Please call us for a return authorization number prior to returning the item. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number!
- If we sent you the wrong item (wrong style, color or size), we will exchange it for the right costume. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If it has a manufacturing defect, we will exchange it. You must return it within 5 days. We will pay the shipping costs.
- If the item was damaged in transit by UPS, please contact us immediately. We will arrange to send a replacement and give you instructions for returning the merchandise.
- If, upon visual inspection, it looks like the size won't fit, we will exchange it for a different size. You must return it within 5 days. You will pay the shipping costs.
- If, upon visual inspection, you don't like the item, we will exchange it for a different style that we may have in stock. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you want to return an item and do not want an exchange (e.g. there may be no time left to receive a substitute), we will refund the cost minus 20% restocking fee, provided it is returned in original packing and has not been worn at all. You must return the original item within 5 days. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Used rental costumes have a "no refunds" policy. Whether you rent or buy the used rental costumes, you may not have a refund, so it is important to inspect fit and condition before you decide. For this reason, we recommend that out-of-state customers do not choose our rental costumes.
If you are buying a costume for a special party, and if you want to use Return or Exchange privileges, then you must buy early enough, so that in case you need to exchange the costume, there will be enough time available.
During Halloween Season (Oct 1 to Oct 31) following additional restrictions apply: We will accept any returned item(s) received by us on or before October 14. If you cannot return the item by that date, then you must keep the item. Most orders placed in October will probably fall in the above category. That is why it is safer to buy your Halloween Costume in September to ensure your choice of style and also allow for the possibility of exchange, if necessary.